MENTORING – A DAY WITH MARLA
Enjoy a full day of one on one learning with Marla at her studio in Rosemary beach, Florida.
The day will be tailored to your areas of interest, including but not limited to the following:
- finding natural light and creating beautiful images in practically any circumstance
- developing your style as an artist and creating a brand to match
- pricing, selling, and growing your business
- running your session and interacting with any age range or client
- learning the difference between compelling and “blah” images
- managing your workload and finding balance
- simple yet beautiful (and time efficient!) Photoshop workflow
All consultations will take place at Marla’s studio and gallery in Rosemary Beach, Florida and include a working lunch, customized instruction for 8 hours, and a full portfolio and branding critique. Pricing is $1500 for the day or $1850 if you wish to learn from Marla at a full on-location photo session that day as well (9 hour day). Consultations are available on limited weekdays.
Please note that, while we may discuss natural reflectors, that instruction on flash and strobes is not part of the curriculum. We may also easily split this up over two days, typically an afternoon and the following morning. In these cases, we will have copious snacks in lieu of lunch.